Leica Ultravid HD 50 – for greater sight in low light
Perfect for observing right into the depths of dusk.
The 50 mm Ultravids are ideal for viewing right into the depths of dusk. With optimised image performance, thanks to new high-definition lenses and Leica AquaDura™ coating for greater visibility even in poor weather conditions.
The Leica AquaDura™ coating ensures clear viewing even in the harshest weather. Even extreme cold cannot stop the rugged Ultravids delivering impressive viewing experiences. The new focusing mechanism uses high performance teflon discs with almost no lubricant to ensure consistently smooth focusing – even at temperatures as low as -25° C, where many other binoculars would fail.
Leica Ultravid 8 x 50 HD
- fatigue-free observing, even under poor light conditions
- 8x magnification
- steady, sharp image without the need to constantly refocus
Leica Ultravid 10 x 50 HD
- impressive performance in poor light conditions
- detailed viewing, even in twilight
Leica Ultravid 12 x 50 HD
- excellent detail recognition over long distances
- increased colour fidelity and reduced colour fringing
- close focus distance of 10.5 ft (3.2 m).
Available colours and materials:
All 50 mm models are available in black rubber armouring.